GALVANIZED STEEL SHEET
This product is manufactured on a modern and environmentally friendly NOF line and meets the most rigorous requirements for galvanized steel with Japanese standard JIS G 3302. Thanks to good corrosion resistance and smooth coating layer, Hoa Sen galvanized steel sheet products are the top choice of consumers, ensuring high quality according to ASTM A653/A653M (USA), AS 1397 (Australia), EN 10346 (Europe), MS 2384, MS 2385 (Malaysia) standards.
Coil Width :750 ~ 1250 mm
Thickness :0.115 ~ 3.0 mm
Coating mass :Z060 ~ Z350
selecting types of same types
· High anti-corrosion
· High aesthetics for the works
· No need for extra protective coating
· Guaranteed quality.
JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL STANDARD JIS G3302
0T ~ 2T
Min 270 MPa
*Z060 – 60g/m² *Z120 – 120g/m² *Z220 – 220g/m² *Z300 – 300g/m²
*Z080 – 80g/m² *Z180 – 180g/m² *Z250 – 250g/m² *Z350 – 350g/m²
*Z100 – 100g/m² *Z200 – 200g/m² *Z275 – 275g/m²
Base metal thickness
0.115 ~ 3.0 mm
750 ~ 1250 mm
(*) The symbol "Z" refers to the galvanized coating
- Adjust the gap of rollers to fit in steel sheet thickness.
- Rollers and forming rolls should be cleaned before corrugated forming.
- Select steel sheet with an appropriate hardness and tensile strength when processing, especially in Klip Lock, Seam Lock, roof tiles, purlin or gutter roll forming.
- Do not use lubricant for corrugated forming.
- Should not roll steel sheet with too small radius because it can cause crack to the protective coating layers of the steel sheet .
- Wear soft-soled shoes when moving on the roof in order to avoid scratching. Move softly on the steel sheet roof with the entire foot and on the location of screws with rafters and roof.
- The fasteners used to fix cladding and accessory materials have the same or superior service life as the Hoa Sen product with which they are to be used. The rubber washer component of self-drilling screws must be manufactured from materials compatible with the roofing, walling and accessory material.
- Use neutral Silicon sealant to have good adhesion.
- Use natural pine oil or white shell oil and dry towels to clean the surface to apply adhesive.
- The roof should be immediately cleaned to remove steel debris, rivets and other discarded steel objects after installation.
Using NOF (Non-Oxidizing Furnace), the most advanced and environmentally friendly technology in the world, to clean the surface of steel sheet.
What are the payment terms?
- Telegraphic Transfer
- L/C at sight
What is our lead time?
Lead time: 30 days from the date we receive your LC.
What is Hoa Sen’s claim policy?
We commit to solve any arising claim.
Where do Hoa Sen’s raw material sources originate from?
We import our raw materials from various sources including: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Russia, Brazil, India, China,…
What is Hoa Sen’s warranty policy?
- We provide the following warranties:
· 10 years warranty for 55% Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Coated and Prepainted Hot Dip 55% Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Coated Steel Sheet with coatings AZ100 and AZ150
· 10 years warranty for Prepainted Hot Dip Zinc Coated Steel Sheet with coating Z180 and above
Application of coated steel sheet?
Coated steel sheet has a wide range of applications in many areas:
- Residential application: roofing, wall cladding, plafond, gutters, fringing …
- Commercial construction / Projects: rolling shutters, floordeck, PU insulation panels, sound insulation …
- Industrial production: ventilation system, handicrafts, interior decoration …
The advantages of Hoa Sen Group’s Coated Steel Sheet in Coil?
- Effective corrosion resistance
- High aesthetics
- Quality commitment
- Fast delivery
- Good aftersales service
The technology of Hoa Sen Group’s Coated Steel Sheet in Coil?
Hoa Sen’s Aluzinc/ Zinc coating lines with the NOF technology meet the strict quality and environmental friendly.
Means of transporation for export?
- By container vessel
- By bulk vessel
- By barge
- By truck
The steel standards of Hoa Sen Group’s Coated Steel Sheet in Coil?
- JIS (Japanese standard): JIS G3302:2012, JIS G3321:2012
- ASTM (American standard): ASTM A653/A653M:2015, ASTM A792/A792M:2015
- BS EN (European and British standard): BS EN 10346:2015
- SNI (Indonesia standard): SNI 07-2053:2006, SNI 4096:2007
- SIRIM (Malaysia standard): MS 2385:2011, MS 2384:2011, MS 1196:2014
- AS (Australia standard): AS 1397:2011
- IS (Indian standard): IS 277:2003, IS 15961:2012