HOA SEN GALVANIZED STEEL PIPE
- Hoa Sen galvanized steel pipe is now a kind of products widely known to many consumers on both domestic and export markets. It occupies more than 20% of Vietnam's steel pipe market share. - Hoa Sen galvanized steel pipes is widely applied in many fields such as: structures of steel buildings, pre-engineered steel building, scaffolding, bearing scaffolding and steel pipe used in space truss structures, etc. - Hoa Sen galvanized steel pipe is the top choice of consumers.
- Ø21 mm
- Ø27 mm
- Ø34 mm
- Ø42 mm
- Ø49 mm
- Ø60 mm
- Ø76 mm
- Ø90 mm
- Ø114 mm
- 14mm x 14mm
- 16mm x 16mm
- 20mm x 20mm
- 25mm x 25mm
- 30mm x 30mm
- 40mm x 40mm
- 10mm x 10mm
- 12mm x 12mm
- 19mm x 19mm
- 36mm x 36mm
- 38mm x 38mm
- 50mm x 50mm
- 75mm x 75mm
- 100mm x 100mm
- 13mm x 26mm
- 20mm x 40mm
- 25mm x 50mm
- 30mm x 60mm
- 40mm x 80mm
- 50mm x 100mm
- 30mm x 90mm
- 60mm x 120mm
Thickness - Steel Pipe
0.57 ÷ 4.00
Z80 ÷ Z350 (g/m2)
· Square steel pipe: 10 mm x 10 mm ÷ 100 mm x 100 mm
· Rectangular steel pipe: 13 mm x 26mm ÷ 60 mm x 120 mm-zinc
· Round steel pipe: Ø21mm ÷ Ø114mm
Hoa Sen steel pipe products are accredited to be complied with international standards including JIS G 3444: 2010, JIS G 3466: 2006 (Japan), ASTM A500/A500M-10a (USA) and AS 1163:2009 (Australia).
Hoa Sen steel pipe products also have various types and sizes which are very convenient for the construction and installation.
- Hoa Sen steel pipe is manufactured by the advanced production technology line in the world.
- Galvanized steel materials are galvanised by the advanced NOF technology line.
What are the payment terms?
- Telegraphic Transfer
- L/C at sight
What is our lead time?
Lead time: 30 days from the date we receive your LC.
What is Hoa Sen’s claim policy?
We commit to solve any arising claim.
Where do Hoa Sen’s raw material sources originate from?
We import our raw materials from various sources including: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Russia, Brazil, India, China,…
What is Hoa Sen’s warranty policy?
- We provide the following warranties:
· 10 years warranty for 55% Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Coated and Prepainted Hot Dip 55% Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Coated Steel Sheet with coatings AZ100 and AZ150
· 10 years warranty for Prepainted Hot Dip Zinc Coated Steel Sheet with coating Z180 and above
The advantages of Hoa Sen Group’s Coated Steel Sheet in Coil?
- Effective corrosion resistance
- High aesthetics
- Quality commitment
- Fast delivery
- Good aftersales service
The technology of Hoa Sen Group’s Coated Steel Sheet in Coil?
Hoa Sen’s Aluzinc/ Zinc coating lines with the NOF technology meet the strict quality and environmental friendly.
Means of transporation for export?
- By container vessel
- By bulk vessel
- By barge
- By truck
The steel standards of Hoa Sen Group’s Coated Steel Sheet in Coil?
- JIS (Japanese standard): JIS G3302:2012, JIS G3321:2012
- ASTM (American standard): ASTM A653/A653M:2015, ASTM A792/A792M:2015
- BS EN (European and British standard): BS EN 10346:2015
- SNI (Indonesia standard): SNI 07-2053:2006, SNI 4096:2007
- SIRIM (Malaysia standard): MS 2385:2011, MS 2384:2011, MS 1196:2014
- AS (Australia standard): AS 1397:2011
- IS (Indian standard): IS 277:2003, IS 15961:2012