|Vietnamese name||Công ty cổ phần tập đoàn Hoa Sen|
|English name||Hoa Sen Group|
|Business Registration Certificate||No. 3700381324, first registration on 8 August 2001, registration for the 30th revision on 05 February 2018.|
|Chartered capital||VND 3.499.966.830.000 (In words: Three thousand four hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred sixty-six million eight hundred thirty thousand dong).|
No.09, Thong Nhat Boulevard, Song Than II Industrial Park, Di An Ward, Di An District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.(0274) 3 790 955 (0274) 3 790 888
|Representative Office||183 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.|
|Legal Representative||Mr. Le Phuoc Vu – Chairman of the Board of Directors|
The Company’s shares were listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange in accordance with Decision No.117/QD-SGDHCM dated 8 November 2008
- Manufacturing roofing sheets by galvanized steel, zinc alloy, paint galvanized zinc plating and plating of other alloys
- Producing steel purlins, galvanized purlins
- Manufacturing black steel pipes, galvanized steel pipes and other alloys
- Manufacturing steel mesh, galvanized steel wire, steel wire
- Producing PVC ceiling tiles
- Producing construction materials
- Buying and selling building materials, capital goods and consumer goods
- Renting warehouse and transporting goods
- Building industrial and civil constructions
- Producing cold rolled steel coils
- Leasing machinery and equipment and other tangible belongings
With the flexible and creative management of Mr. Le Phuoc Vu and his associates, from a small company with initial charter capital of VND 30 billion and 22 employees, Hoa Sen Group has become one of the leading manufacturers and traders of steel sheet in Vietnam and a leading exporter in Southeast Asia with chartered capital of VND 3,500 billion, revenues reaching nearly VND 20,000 billion, and after-tax profits reaching over VND 1,500 billion. Hoa Sen Group has also created jobs for about 10,000 employees. At present, Hoa Sen Group holds a leading position in manufacturing and trading steel sheets in Viet Nam with 33.1% market share and 20.3% market share of steel pipe (According to Vietnam Steel Association 2016).
Hoa Sen Group is proud to be one of the most reliable steel providers in both domestic and international markets as all of its products meet many international quality standards and Hoa Sen Group always guarantees reasonable prices, fast delivery, and good customer service. At present, Hoa Sen Group owns 11 big factories, with nearly 300 distribution – retail branches network all over the country. In addition, Hoa Sen Group is also boosting its export activities; its products are present in more than 70 countries and regions around the world. In addition to traditional export partners, the Group also expands its exports to potential markets such as the Americas, Europe, and so on.
To achieve these successes, Hoa Sen Group has been promoting a series of core competitive advantages including:
-Firstly, the closed production process enables Hoa Sen Group to actively regulate and control the cost of each step in the production process;
- Secondly, the development of distribution of distribution and retail branches network helps HSG reach customers quickly and manages the system
- The third is to build a strong building a strong, friendly, community-oriented brand name through charitable donations;
- The forth is the construction of a unique corporate culture under "Integrity – Community - Development" philosophy, with the mission to build a professional standardized, flexible and effective management system, being able to adapt to all changes and challenges of the market;
- The fifth is pioneering in investing in new technology.
Hoa Sen Group always strives to be active and creative in production and business activities and to actively integrate into the international economy. Thus, Hoa Sen Group is on the platform launching firmly to become the leading multinational economic group in Vietnam and in the region, affirming the position of a global economic growth business of the World Economic Forum.
MODEL OF HOA SEN GROUP
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF HOA SEN GROUP
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS (BOD)
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
POSITIONS / UNITS UNDER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Mr. LE PHUOC VU – Head
- Mr. TRAN NGOC CHU – Managing Deputy Head
- Mr. TRAN QUOC TRI – Coordinating Deputy Head
- Mr. BUI THANH TAM – Deploying Deputy Head
Human Resources Committee:
- Mr. LE PHUOC VU – Chairman of Committee
- Mr. TRAN NGOC CHU – 1st Vice Chairman of Committee
- Mr. TRAN QUOC TRI – 2nd Vice Chairman of Committee
- Mr. BUI THANH TAM – Deploying Member, Coordinator
Internal Auditing Board:
- Mr. LE VU NAM – Head
- Mr. LE DINH HANH – Managing Head
- Ms. DONG THI THANH HANG – Internal Auditor
Head Accountant: Ms. NGUYEN THI NGOC LAN
Official in charge of corporate governance cum Head of Assistance & Legislation Devision: Mr. BUI THANH TAM
Vision and Mission
Become a leading economic group in building material field in Vietnam and in the region. In the region, in which the Company sustainable development strategy focuses on production and distribution of building materials based on the chain of core competitiveness advantages, parallel with the goal of community development, environmental protection, environmental protection, bringing the highest value shareholders, employees, consumers and society.
To provide products and services with international quality, reasonable price, diversified and environmentally friendly designs under the Hoa Sen brand in order to meet customers’ needs and contribute to changing the country’s architectural landscape and developing the community.
To constantly innovate and develop to affirm the stature and mission of a dynamic and innovative Vietnam enterprise in both business and community activities, to reach a high position in the international market.